Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Menu Plan and Family Night Lessons

I forgot to post last month my dinner schedule. I made it and left my calender upstairs in the office. Not having it in my kitchen really threw off my dinner prep time. Excited to get back in the swing of things. Also a friend of mine recently started a new food blog so I am excited to try out some of her recipes. You can check out her blog here. I love seeing her post on Instagram.

April is my busiest month. We have three birthdays in my immediate family, my mom's birthday, some of my best friends birthday's, Easter, EVMCO concerts and General Conference. It's going to be a crazy month which is why I love planning my menus a month at a time.

1. Chinese Chicken Salad
2. Quesdilla with
Guacamole
3. Eating Out
4. Chicken Wraps
5. Easter Dinner at our cousin's house
6.
Baked Pasta with Spinach and Ricotta
7. Garlic Vegetable Pasta
8. Chicken Enchiladas (Family Favorite)
9.
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
10. Baked Potatoes
11. Eating out or leftovers
12. Waffles
13. Cafe Rio Salad
14. Out
15.
Herb Crusted Salmon
16. Lentil Soup
17. Out
18. Family Dinner
19. Sandwiches
20. Hawaiian Haystacks
21.
Fiesta Lime Pork Chops
22. Buttermilk Fried Chicken
23. Wraps (using left over fried chicken)
24.
Choir Concert Sack Dinner
25. Choir Concert Sack Dinner
26. Grilled French Bread Pesto Sandwich
27.
Chicken Parmesan (Family Favorite)
28.
Burrito Bowls
29. Pizza
30.
Black Bean Burgers

Also last month I found this post about prepping chicken and it was a life saver. I love having Chicken I could pull out of the freezer to use in salads, soups, stir fry, wraps, or anything else. It was really yummy. Is there anything you like to do to help with dinner prep?

And I have been making these
energy bites. Perfect for crazy mornings when I need to grab something to eat or an afternoon snack.

Check out more dinner plans by clicking on the Dinner Plans label on the right...

Our Family Night Lesson Plan

April 6th Recap on General Conference. We love to share and discuss our favorite conference talks

April 13th
Joseph F Smith Lesson My boys are having so much fun learning about our modern prophets. Especially since our Primary singing leader is teaching them the song with cute actions. They sing it all the time.

April 20th Conference Talk. Excited to choose from a new group of talks for our family.

April 27th Preach my Gospel

Hope you have a great month filled with yummy family meals and fun family nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment