Friday, February 13, 2015

Galentine's Day



Last year I started celebrating Galentine's Day. "Only the best day of the year." according to Leslie Knope. I love taking time to celebrate my amazing girlfriends! Below is a link to some awesome Cards from Reese Dixon. What better way to say "Thanks for being an amazing friend" than sending a friend a card.  
(By the way Parks & Rec is one of my favorite shows ever, Check it out!)

Check out more Galentines Day Cards here
Below I made a collage of some of my favorite ladies. I am trying to take more pictures of myself with my friends because I don't want to forget these amazing women. I love having inspiring women in my life. Isn't it wonderful when we can uplift and encourage each other. 



For more awesome quotes from Amy Poehler check some out here

For more Leslie Knope way to tell your bestie how much you lover her check out here


I kind of want to verbally thank all my dear friends who have helped me through the years but I would hate to leave anyone out. I am so thankful for such great friends!!!
Love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment