Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Side Table Makeover


IMG_2349

I wanted to share this little project I finished up quite awhile ago. I bought this piece from a virtual garage sale on Facebook. We now had a bed room big enough for two side tables. I like this piece’s shape and sturdiness. And even though the wood looks nice, I wasn’t crazy about it mixed with the wood I already had in that room. I am still looking for a table that is a little bit taller and matches the wood we already in that room. But it was a good price and we needed something for my husband’s side.

Side Table makeover

I painted it with Annie Sloan's Chalk paint in French Linen. I am happy with how it turned out. I am working on our bedroom right now and am excited to show you it all finished. I love how there is no prep with this style of chalk paint. I sealed it like my other projects with miniwax. I decided to keep the same pulls for right now.


IMG_2353

I hope you enjoyed this quick project! Recreating things always makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment